- If you have any further questions or queries concerning how we process your personal data, you are welcome to contact us at: email@example.com.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
- Personal data refers to information which, directly or indirectly, may be associated with a living natural person such as a name, personal identity number, IP address, geographic position, photos, e-mail addresses, phone number, payment card details and other contact details and authentication methods etc. In addition to the above, GoFrendly also collects and process Your Content, which you as a User submits, publish, etc. within your User Account when using the App.
- We process personal data about persons who:
2.2.1 are a User and uses the Service through GoFrendly’s App;
2.2.2 receives our newsletters, other communication and/or attend ours and our Users events;
2.2.3 are otherwise affected by the Service; or
2.2.4 are employed by, is an ambassador or applies for a job or to become an ambassador with GoFrendly.
- We process personal data for the purposes of administering and performing the Service, analyse web traffic and keep track of User behaviour, enabling customer service, communicate with you, fulfilling our legal obligations, recruiting staff, marketing the Service and to use social features.
- Personal data which is processed by GoFrendly is either directly provided by you, indirectly provided by you via your Facebook or Google account, Apple ID or e-mail address (subject to your selection) or automatically collected through your usage of the App and the Service. Some of the personal data you choose to provide us with may be considered as special categories of personal data and are subject to special security measures, according to GDPR. Special categories of personal data are for example, but not limited to, racial or ethnic origins, sexual orientation, political opinions and religious beliefs. By submitting special categories of personal data in the App via your User Account as Your Content, you thereby give us your consent to process such special categories of personal data.
- You, as a User, are responsible for any personal data obtained, published or shared via the App which you have obtained from a third party. You shall also be able to confirm that you have such third party’s’ consent to provide such personal data to us.
- Depending on the User’s device, the App may request certain permissions that allows the App to access the User’s personal data on such device. Permissions must always be granted by the User before respective information is accessed and processed by the App and includes, but is not limited to, camera permission, precise location permission (continuous) and reminders permission. In order to revoke these permissions, we refer you to your devices’ settings. Note that revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of the App.
3. LEGAL BASIS
- We process personal data when necessary to (i) provide our Service and fulfill our obligations towards you in accordance with the Terms and applicable legislation, (ii) communicate with you, (iii) send out newsletters to you, (iv) when we have your consent to process your personal data or (v) when there is another legitimate interest for us to process your personal data.
- Your personal data will always be processed confidentially and protected by appropriate security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of your personal data. GoFrendly ensures that companies that process and/or manage personal data on our behalf, uses a high level of security measures in order to protect your personal data.
- We may disclose your personal data to external parties with whom we collaborate e.g. marketing agencies, e-mail service providers, hosting providers, analyse system providers, etc. We may also disclose your personal data when we have a legal obligation to do so, e.g. due to anti-money laundering legislation, tax legislation, court orders or requests from government authorities, etc.
- We may transfer and store personal data in countries outside the EU/EEA in order to perform the Service. When GoFrendly transfers personal data to such countries, we will ensure that your personal data is adequately protected through the use of relevant safeguards.
4. STORAGE AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data will only be stored for as long as it is necessary in order for us to fulfil the purposes of the processing, or for as long as we are required to store the information according to applicable legislation and relevant guidelines. The personal data is thereafter erased in accordance with our erasure procedure.
- You may unsubscribe from our newsletters or similar communication at any time. In such event we will no longer store or process your personal data for such purposes.
- Processing of your personal data, which is based on your given consent may be stored and processed until you withdraw such given consent.
5. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
- GoFrendly is the data controller for the processing of your personal data, and as a data subject you have certain rights as regards to your personal data. The rights are however not absolute, meaning that there are exceptions to some of the rights where we cannot proceed and fulfill your request.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights:
5.2.1 Right to withdraw your consent – meaning that you have the right to withdraw your consent where GoFrendly process your personal data based on consent;
5.2.2 Right to access – meaning that you have the right to request a confirmation of our processing of your personal data, to receive information about the processing, access the personal data in question, and the right to obtain a copy of your personal data;
5.2.3 Right to rectification – meaning that you have the right to have any incorrect personal data about you as a data subject corrected by us;
5.2.4 Right to erasure – meaning that you have the right to have your personal data erased under certain circumstances. This right is limited and we may be obligated to save your personal data in accordance with applicable law;
5.2.5 Right to object – meaning that you have the right to object to GoFrendly’s processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, such as direct marketing;
5.2.6 Right to restricted processing – meaning that you have the right to have GoFrendly restrict the processing of your personal data, but not delete it; and
5.2.7 Right to data portability – meaning that you may request GoFrendly to transfer your personal data to another data controller.
- If you feel that our processing of your personal data does not comply with applicable data protection legislation, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Sw. Datainspektionen).
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
7. ADS AND SPONSORED CONTENT
9. AMENDMENTS AND ADDITIONS