GoFrendly is currently looking for a MOBILE app UI Designer to our tech team in Stockholm to create the best friendship matchmaking platform on the market. We are looking to HIRE (no freelancer or consultant) and you will work in a modern product team and take GoFrendly to the next level!
You will work alongside with Julia and Erwan (product/backend) with design and new innovative features in our product and improve our current design and UX.
• Design and execute all aspects of user experience and interface design from workflow, wireframes, UI mockups and prototyping
• Deliver designs and user experience that differentiates our product from others in the market.
• Elaborating UI and UX strategies based on our target goals
• Provide design optimized for interaction
• Understand and work with internal goals, usability, technical constraints
Who we are looking for:
• 2+ years’ experience as a MOBILE UI designer with great knowledge in UX.
• A portfolio that demonstrates a solid understanding of design principles and experience in product app-design
• Proficiency in using design software tools such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop/Indesign, etc.
• A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users
• Fluency in English required.
Why you should join us:
• Great opportunity to be part of a major company scale-up
• Native apps, meaning the opportunity to create a platform-specific design
• Be the one who shapes a great product for 100 000 females
• Friendliest team ever
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to reach out! We’d love to speak with you. Please send your application (in Swedish or English) to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to link your portfolio so we can see your skills!